- The purpose of this website is to provide a convenient way for you to access information about your credit union accounts. We do not capture any of your information about your credit union accounts.
- We recognize that privacy and security of personal financial information is a concern to you. We have taken care in establishing and implementing policies and procedures to protect this information.
- We safeguard information according to established security standards and procedures, and we continually assess new technology for protecting information.
Some areas of our website require information, such as your account number, to enable you to perform certain tasks, (for example, review your account information). Whenever we ask for personal information on our website, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Technology for transferring data. This technology encrypts – or scrambles – your account information so it is virtually impossible for anyone else to read it.
- We gather and analyze data regarding usage of our website, including domain name, number of hits, pages visited, length of user session, etc. to evaluate the usefulness of our site.
Links to 3rd party websites are for customer’s convenience only. Sequoia Federal Credit Union is not responsible for the content posted to any such site.
- Sequoia Federal Credit Union does not own or control any links to sites outside of our credit union domain (www.sequoiafcu.org.)
- Sequoia Federal Credit Union is not responsible for the availability, content or security of any linked sites.
- Sequoia Federal Credit Union is not responsible for any claims related to any goods or services obtained from linked sites.
- The linked site’s privacy policies may differ from those of Sequoia Federal Credit Union and we are not responsible for compliance with their policies.
- Sequoia Federal Credit Union collects non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us or others; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
- We do not disclose any non-public personal information about you to anyone, except as permitted by law.
If you decide to terminate your membership or become an inactive member, we will adhere to the privacy policies and practices as described in this notice.
The Sequoia Federal Credit Union restricts access to your personal account information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products and services to you. Sequoia Federal Credit Unionmaintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.