|In an effort to keep you notified of the changes affecting your Sequoia Federal Credit Union account the following notification is
being provided. It may not affect you if you do not deposit checks.
- Our general policy is to allow you to withdraw funds deposited into your account on the first business day after the day we receive
- In some cases, we may delay your availability to withdraw funds beyond the next business day.
- If funds are delayed from a deposit, $200 will be made available to you the first business day after the day we receive your deposit.
- We will notify you in writing if your funds will be delayed. You may also ask us when your funds will be available for withdrawal at
the time you make your deposit.
- For questions concerning these changes, please call or visit us and ask to speak with the manager or customer service
representative.*A full disclosure of this policy is available upon request from our customer service representative.